Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Arsenal news and transfer rumours: Karim Benzema says he is 'fed up' with Real Madrid substitutions








Karim Benzema: I'm fed up at being substituted

Long-time Arsenal target Karim Benzema has admitted that he is "fed up" at being substituted at Real Madrid.

The France striker was withdrawn by Real boss Rafa Benitez in this weekend's Madrid derby having scored the opening goal in the 1-1 draw with Atletico.
"Substitutions are what the coach decides, I'm just there to help my team-mates," the 27-year-old told AS.
"It's true I'm fed up of being taken off. I'm calm and will continue to work so I'm not always substituted. He took me off to get a result, for defensive reasons.

  Karim Benzema celebrates after scoring Real's opening goal
"It's true that the electronic board always shows the No.9. Ask Benitez why that is."
Arsenal were heavily linked with a move for the striker this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment